Monday, January 13, 2014

CWLC 72 Pink or Purple


Welcome Back! 

 Its been Super busy here at my house! 
Had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Got to spend it with my family!

Here we are back to Crafting again at Created With Love Challenges!
We are starting this New Year with a pretty simple Challenge theme "Pink and/or Purple"
We wanted some bright and cheery colors after all this winter has been dull and gray and VERY COLD!!! We actually seen below ZERO wind chills here in VA burrrrrrr....

Anyway on with the CWLC Card I have made, I hope you find some inspiration from what I have here today! 
Our Sponsor at CWLC is Sherri Baldy Besties
Sherri Baldy's Besties
I love her images! 
this is Olivia Odd Sock Messy Bessy isnt she adorable! 
 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you join us at CWLC
 this week as we start the 2014 New Year!


1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!